The part of my brain that I have allotted to things Siye is screaming "That ain't right!". All of the vocabulary items exist in Siye, but the already complex phrase would require this further consideration: is the relationship of the priest and the house alienable or inalienable. If alienable, the phrase "the priest of the house of our lady" would be "kutum sili laye sili le-me-me-ne" ("laye sili-me" means "lady"; if not "le-me-me-me". I think a Siye speaker would have to rephrase it as "laye sili le-me-me kutum sili-me". In this case, if the lady were ruler, it would become "laye sili le-me-me-me kumayam lusili me-pu kutum sili-me", where the "me" of "lusili me" is "this", not the possessive marker. If the priest were the ruler, then it would be "laye sili-me-me-me kutum sili-me kumayam lusili me-pu". Of course a better solution would be to make a relative clause "kutum sili laye sili le-me-me lusili me ekupumame-ne" "The priest of the house of our lady who rules this city" or "laye sili le-me-me-me kutum sili ekupumame-ne" "The priest of the house of our lady, who (i.e. the priest) rules this city. Suffixaufnahme is a real pain to work with!