Zero. We're not selling the conlang flag: We're organizing a group buy. And the whole reason we purchase them in bulk this way is so they can be *as* cheap as $40. If you just want to buy a conlang flag for yourself from the company we use (the-flag-makers.com) you can, but it'll cost upwards of $200 plus shipping. This is a full-sized flag, not a desk flag, or anything.

David Peterson
LCS President
www.conlang.org