For an example, see
http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Seite:Faust_I_%28Goethe%29_279.jpg
This is still part of the text of "Faust I", i.e., a division of it.
In other cases, one volume contains more than one text (a case for
<group>?).

I stumbled over this:
http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Seite:Faust_II_%28Goethe%29_001.jpg
and wondered if this could be encoded as part of the <body> as there are
two title pages preceding:
http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Seite:Faust_II_%28Goethe%29_p_006.jpg
and a second one.

Thanks for your comment,