Thanks to Sebastian and Martin for their replies.

22.10.2012, β 21:44, Martin Holmes <[log in to unmask]> νΰοθρΰλ(ΰ):

I don't know if Sebastian already played with this, but I can now see, at least on http://www.tei-c.org/Roma/startroma.php that ut8 has been set. http://www.tei-c.org/Roma/ doesn't have a charset, but that's not where the problem occurs.

> The form that's going to be submitted to the PHP handler should also have its encoding specified using the accept-charset attribute. It currently has no setting at all.

The form on http://www.tei-c.org/Roma/startroma.php?mode=changeModule&module=dictionaries does not have the accept-charset attribute. But as Martin said, there may additional things to check on the server side.

Sebastian, is this something you could look into?

Many thanks in advance.

All best,
Toma

Toma Tasovac

Director, Center for Digital Humanities (Belgrade, Serbia)
http://humanistika.org • http://transpoetika.org