The family of XSL stylesheets I maintain for the consortium are now up to version 6.15,
in the usual places (i.e. on Sourceforge, TEI web site, Debian packages from tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teideb/).
they will appear in oxygen in due course,  and via a TEI update to oxygen which will be
made more visible soon.

The changes are largely in docx processing and epub creation, making these areas every more
robust.

If you want to be one of we few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
who make changes to the stylesheets, please do consider
trying to get into the setup and make it better for everyone.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services