Dear List,

     Much of digital humanities production has traditionally involved a lot of hand work, especially as it relates to higher level markup. I would be interested in knowing what processes people have developed 'tools' to automate. I'd also appreciate pointers to public conversations or published materials about just what kinds of 'intelligence adding' we can automate and what processes will probably always take human intervention.

    Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

Elizabeth H. Dow, PhD.
Professor
Louisiana State University