derogatory words for particular races, nationalities, social classes, etc.,
usually come from picking either 1) something that objectively
characterizes the group (like skin color), or 2) something the group is
"known for," which may or may not be true.

so, you'd probably want to look at 1) how werewolves are physiologically
different from the rest of humanity, and 2) what werewolves are said to do
that is disapproved of.

just don't call them "furries," trust me.

matt