--- On Fri, 10/19/12, Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Description is my weakness.

That's okay. We get stronger by doing. I don't think any of us here will
insult you because of this, and I'm sure folks are willing to help. But
you also have to help yourself! You can't keep sending one line questions
or answers and expect your descriptive powers to improve! Eventually,
people are going to start ignoring you, and that's not good!

> The verb form applies to proper names.

Examples would be helpful here. How would you say "Nicole is running" vs.
"John is running"?

> I don't understand your questions.

Again, you need to help yourself too! What don't you understand? How can
I make the questions clearer? For your time here to be productive (and
for our interactions with you to be less frustrating) we actually need to
engage in conversation.

> I also have difficulty in communication, like explaining things.

Well, that seems to be a severe handicap for an emerging poet and a
budding novelist! I don't think I can stress enough the need for you to
increase the level and quantity of your communication. Honestly, the more
you communicate with us, the easier it will become for you to do! We don't
bite -- feel free to write much longer posts than you have done!

In the mean time, just explain things the best you can. We can sort out
clarification later.

Padraic