On 14/10/2012 21:38, Mike S. wrote:
> Post 'em here, but don't expect any ticker tape parades.

No thanks!

Is it significant that the two romanizations that are being
deemed bad are ones devised by committees?    ;)

I've had more than enough abuse from Albanophiles to know
that by making remarks about their language one enters a
veritable minefield.  If they are so insistent that their
language is "modern Etruscan", then the simplest thing would
be to ditch the Roman alphabet and update the Etruscan one    :)

As for Pinyin and Mandarin, I've explained in another post
today why I won't be getting involved with that.

--
Ray