On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Is there some simple way to convert OO odt to MSW doc? I tried C&P, but lost a lot of the formatting, and all the footnotes

In Open Office, go to teh File menu, then Save as..., and near the
lower right corner of the pop-up window there should be a combo box
that says "All formats".  Click that and scroll down the list to one
of the MS Word formats it offers.  You may then need to open it in
Word and tweak the formatting a little before saving it.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/