I thought of titillate as making your skin crawl or tingle uneasily, as if
you had something crawling on it. I agree, he's very difficult to translate
and maintain his style. I'm probably guilty of simplifying his writing too
much because I translated that line as "Their evil grasp causes (me) harm."

--
ra'aalalí 'aa! - [sirisaá! <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conlang>]