Dear Colleagues,

We hope this finds you well. As you may recall, Dr. Clement and I are
looking for participants to help us with a project that focuses on
evaluation methods and current standards for digital scholarly projects.  A
big THANK YOU to everyone who has filled out our survey and/or been
interviewed.  We can't stress enough how valuable your feedback has been,
and we are very grateful.  However, we'd still like to hear more voices
from the community.  If you haven't had a chance to fill out the survey but
would like to do so, it is located at the following link:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b89IXl4msVon4u9
We'll keep the link open for a few more weeks, so it's not too late to
share your thoughts.

Squeamish of surveys?  No problem.  Please let Sarah know if you'd prefer
to dialogue about this instead, and she will arrange a short interview with
you via Skype.  Other arrangements can be made as necessary, so just let
her know.

Again, thank you for your time, and best wishes for you and yours in the
holiday season,

Regards,

Sarah Pfannenschmidt, MSIS candidate, University of Texas at Austin
School of Information

Dr. Tanya Clement, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Austin
School of Information