On Tue, 2012-12-11 at 18:51 +0000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2012, at 18:01, Louis-Dominique Dubeau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > Dear teitodocx experts,
> >
> we happy few, we band of brothers

Yeah, I figured the set might be small, perhaps with a cardinality of 1,
but I try to be optimistic.

> It is easier than you think.

It indeed is.

> teitodocx merely requires an empty
> Word document which it can use as a template - ie its not a template
> file as Word knows it, just an empty doc.

Yes, I had figured that template.docx was not a template in the Word
sense of the word. (Pun intended.)

> template_orig.docx is an artefact of a previous generatiion, I don't
> understand why you still see it.

Sorry. I got my trees crossed. In my other email, I talk about freezing
the TEI tree... Turns out I was looking at a frozen tree without
realizing it. The most recently released TEI does not have
template_orig.docx in the default profile. (I still see it in the iso
profile but that's not a concern for me.)

Thank you,
Louis