Il 18/12/2012 17:05, Martin Holmes ha scritto:
> On 12-12-18 03:34 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

>> I would not be averse to deprecating <graphic> in favour of a simple
>> <media desc="how hard can it be"> which explicitly allows video, audio
>> and still pictures,
>> as a shorthand fior the full paraphernalia needed for born-digital
>> multimedia.
>>
>> in the short term, myself i'd abuse <graphic>. In fact I already do, I
>> see:
>>
>>         <graphic url="Pages/07 Father, set you.mp4"
>> mimeType="video/mpeg4"/>
>
> I must admit I don't like this. I'd rather see a <media> element:
>
> element media
> {
>     att.global.attributes,
>     att.global.linking.attributes,
>     att.global.analytic.attributes,
>     att.global.facs.attributes,
>     att.global.change.attributes,
>     att.internetMedia.attributes,
>     att.declaring.attributes,
>     att.duration,
>     attribute url { data.pointer },
>     model.descLike*
> }

Voting for <media> too, it just looks like the most effective (and
elegant) solution for the problem.

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Scienze         rosselli at ling.unipi.it
del Linguaggio                  Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)