If you were at the TEI conference this year, you might have heard John
Unsworth, the TEI treasurer, report that he has set up a website for TEI
members that streamlines some of the TEI's "back office" services
associated with joining and renewing memberships.  This site also offers
an events calendar, which has been set up to accept listings of events
by staff at TEI member institutions or which offer a discount to TEI
members or subscribers:

http://members.tei-c.org/Events

I've added links to this on various pages on the TEI website, but please
let me know if you notice a location on the website where a link to the
events calendar could be made more noticeable.

--Kevin