On 7 Dec 2012, at 18:33, Louis-Dominique Dubeau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is one of those cases where I'm not sure whether I've encountered a
> bug or my understanding is incorrect.

You're just uncovering bugs, I think. I will check those other CSS values shortly,
algorithm (fancy name for guesswork) is not easy to follow or well-documented.

It is great to get this detailed and efficient feedback, keep it coming
(interested readers should check Louis-Dominique's Sourceforge
tickets, which are models of clarity and diagnosis).
--
Sebastian Rahtz
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz