It's maybe worth people knowing that these stylesheets are managed with a test suite
of documents, and that the release/build process checks that the results do not come out
differently. So when the generated HTML is different in any way, the build breaks
and I have to check by hand.

So while the scenario of "my document is all broke, aargh" will obviously
occur sometimes, I hope its far from common.

As Louis will testify, I do try and respond to bug reports very quickly,
so don't feel shy about reporting a disaster.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz