On 11 Dec 2012, at 19:39, Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> As Louis will testify, I do try and respond to bug reports very quickly,
> so don't feel shy about reporting a disaster.

I hope it is obvious, by the way, that I do _not_ mean "mail Sebastian when you find a problem"!
No, https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=106328&atid=644062 is your friend. For three
reasons:

 - the issue gets recorded, so others can see the problem even if its unsolved
 - don't assume its a stylesheet issue - best to have it triaged in public
 - i'm not the only one who can work on this stuff, more XSL developers very welcome indeed

--
Sebastian Rahtz
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz