Hi all
Excuse me if my questions seems answered somewhere, but I couldn't find them (after reading the relevant parts of guidelines and searching the list for similar questions).
As I understand from the guidelines, one can include a picture or video using the <graphic> element. Is it impossible to include an audio file in an article or e-book? How one can include an audio file in a text. Also, some texts of great importance may be a subject of teaching for some famous scholars which may be treated as a teaching of parts of the main text or some vocal  comments or description or so about parts of text. How one can encode such features using the TEI?
Thank you so much