Hi all.
When we want to make an index entry, which practice do you consider to be the best (or valid) when we want to make some entries from some controlled vocabularies? I think that the following practices may be considered applicable (let me know if you want to suggest another approach):
2) using the ref attribute in the <term> element which is pointing to that term in another file (which can be a thesaurus file which may be another xml file with an scheme other than TEI)
3) using the key attribute in the <term> element
4) using the corresp attribute in the <term> element which is pointing to that term in another file (which can be a thesaurus file which may be another xml file with an scheme other than TEI)
Best wishes, Saeed