On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:07:13 +0000, Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

><term ref="http://.�..""> seems like the right one to me (see note at bottom of http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-term.html). <term key=""> is a
>(sort of) deprecated short cut for that.  @corresp would  imply that what you point at is the same as this <term> in some way. I find myself at a loss
>to decide whether this is appropriate or not.
>--

Isn't it ("what you point is the same as this") the case when we're using a controlled vocabulary for assigning a term to a portion/point of the text? And about key, I couldn't find anything in that address but about deprecating cRef and target attributes. So, please add this information to that location as well.
What do you think about using <idno> inside the <term>? Do you think that using the ref attribute is the best practice in this regard? If so, is it feasible to point to the exact location of the term in the target file?
Best regards, Saeed