Hi all
I've faced with a problem with the TEI Lite documentation and I don't know is this related to this list or no. In the 8.3 section of the documentation (http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-exemplars/html/tei_lite.doc.html#xatts) it states that: "The following special purpose linking attributes are defined for every element in the TEI Lite scheme"  and it includes the corresp attribute as one of these attributes. But, as I see at the end of this document (http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-exemplars/html/tei_lite.doc.html#att.global.linking) and also from the ODD file of the Lite customization (in tei-2.2.0) it seems deleted! I think that either the body of documentation or the bottom part of it and ODD file is wrong!
Regards, Saeed