Hi Generous Members of TEI-L,

How would one go about recording differences in line indentation between two different appearances of a poem?

For instance, consider two appearances of a poem. One looks like this:

The sun sought thy dim bed and brought forth light,
The sciences were sucklings at thy breast;

The other is identical except that the second line is indented. What's the best way to capture this?

Thanks very much,

Chris