On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Matthew Merlo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> @Nikolay Ivankov
>
> That's a lot to quote and i don't know how the easy way in this format so
> just take it in order...
>

> I know my abilities. It is not a matter of educations that I know that
> this is beyond, but rather knowing myself.
>
> As your musician analogy that is far off and wrong. It is more like a
> director coming to a composer and going "I need music for this" and that
> happens all the time.

Ah, a director. This was expected. Now, You know what. I'm a stupid young
chap overestimating his own abilities. But still, I can present my
portfolio to You. It will take time - I have a job to do, I have to
translate and organize everything. But I need to now it worth effort. At
least material. If not for me, then at least for others on the list. How
else can someone tell something promising form The Greatest Fantasy Project
Ever?

As to your dislike of my choice of "races" I do it on purpose. They aren't