From: "Mathieu Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: Accenting Vowels

I'm using Windows 7, and at the right-bottom of my screen I can modify the
language for my keyboard. I am learning Catalan, and there's a lot of accent
you can do in this language: ^, , , and ` on every vowels (for example: ,
, , ) (and you can also do the ). So maybe using your keyboard in the
"catalan" mode would faster than always adding a symbol by clicking on
"insertion" and "symbol". If you do other accents however, maybe other
natlangs mode for your keyboard would be better, I don't know.

Hope it helped.

-Mat