liyaá' łí'!

Mandarin Chinese?
(note that these are only distinguished orthographically)
他 = ta1 - he
她 = ta1 - she
它 = ta1 - inanimate (as far as I know, but I think this may behave
differently from English's "it" in some way I'm unfamiliar with)

Is that along the lines of what you're interested in (minus the homophony)?

 Zach

--
ra'aalalí 'aa! - [sirisaá! <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conlang>]