De : Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la
part de Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
Envoyé : mercredi 5 décembre 2012 00:34
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Accenting Vowels

I've been thinking about how confusing my fist set of vowels for Yardish
was. I came up with a sollution, create an accent mark. Unfortunately, I
don't know how to create an accent mark. Should I use one of the symbols in
Microsoft word's symbol dialogue?

Emerging poet
Pen Name Mellissa Green
Budding novelist