That's the idea. This is to create a _conlang_ grammar which could be
used to translate (paraphrase) the native text.

I have no intention of describing the grammar of the original text,
but of discovering a more parsimonious ORIGINAL grammar that is
minimal, yet suffices to express the ideas of the native text,
regardless of the original language of the native text.

I would consider a conlang grammar reasonably complete if I could use
it to translate Don Quijote from Spanish into the conlang, as well as
to translate Moby DIck from English into the conlang. So the grammar
must be specific to the conlang, not specific to any natlang.

In other words, of course I will change the words, and the word order,
and way verbs are conjugated, etc., etc., because the grammar is not
meant to describe English, but to describe a conlang very different
from English, but which has (hopefully) the simplest grammar possible
for a fully expressive language.

--gary