I thought the shortest sentence from _A Princess of Mars_ was "Sak!"

For those who do not know, "Sak!" is Barsoomian (Martian) for "Jump!"

Quote:

They first repeated the word "sak" a number of times, and then Tars Tarkas
made several jumps, repeating the same word before each leap; then, turning
to me, he said, "sak!" I saw what they were after, and gathering myself
together I "sakked" with such marvelous success that I cleared a good
hundred and fifty feet; nor did I, this time, lose my equilibrium, but
landed squarely upon my feet without falling. I then returned by easy jumps
of twenty-five or thirty feet to the little group of warriors.