How do you handle contrary-to-fact conditions and conclusions in your conlang(s), such as "If I were you, I wouldn't do that"?

For Dec11, I'm looking at 3 possibilities, all inflectional. Dec11 indicative mood forms are inflected for aspect (perfect, imperfective, prospective, and aoristic) and tense (past, present, and future). etc.
(1) replace the aspect marking with a contrafactual suffix; the contrafactual mood won't distinguish aspect.
(2) replace the tense suffix with the contrafactual suffix; the perfect aspect will then act like a past tense marker, the imperfective like a present, and the prospective like a future. English does something like this except syntactically.
(3) simply insert the contrafactual suffix, probably between aspect and tense.