> For Dec11, I'm looking at 3 possibilities, all inflectional. Dec11 indicative mood forms are inflected for aspect (perfect, imperfective, prospective, and aoristic) and tense (past, present, and future). etc.
> (1) replace the aspect marking with a contrafactual suffix; the contrafactual mood won't distinguish aspect.

I would be inclined to avoid this.  I admit this aversion comes to me by
way of classical Greek, which preserves aspect at the expense of tense
in contrafactuals.

One interesting thing you might want to consider: contrafactual marking
is often created by combining markers for the past and the future tense.
Ancient Greek does so (aorist or imperfective with the modal particle
ἄν "an", which has a strong whiff of the future about it, especially early
in its history), and Navajo pulls it off with future tense marking on the
verb with the past particle ńt'ę́ę́' (with several variations).

--
wm