-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Roger Mills

I encountered a problem in Kash, when "than" is followed by a complete
sentence:

Normal: John is fatter than Henry.
with sentence: John is fatter (now) than the last time I saw him.

In Senjecas many words are derived from a basic verb.  In this case, from
the verb 'sma', to liken, to compare, are derived the postposition 'sma',
meaning compared to, beside, like.  The above sentence would then read: John
Henry sma fatter is.

And there is the conjunction (for joining complete sentences) smi, meaning
like, than.  The above sentence would then read: John now fatter is smi I
last time him saw.

Charlie