I'd been trying to remember how Indonesian handled this, and finally had to go to an online dictionary, as I was coming up with the wrong words.

It's _masing-masing_ which also means 'each'; I guess that's how I came up with Kash liya 'other', liya-liya 'each other; respectively' but I think the def. needs to be revised/tightened up. "Each other" would be preverbal-- liya-liya itotola 'they kissed each other', while "respectively" would follow a list-- šenji i erek itotola mina i siti liya-liya 'Shenji and Erek kissed Mina and Siti resp.'

_liya-liyani_ means 'one after the other' or 'in turn', so šenji yatotola erek, mina, siti liya-liyani' 'Shenji kissed Erek, Mina and Siti one after the other/in turn.' Does that make sense?

I suspect I haven't dealt with this in Gwr or Prevli........;-((((