Now I'm getting to the conclusion that it's better to have two words,
one for "I, me" and another for "my, this, here, now, in my
situation":

kiei = I, me
kieu = my, this, here, now, in my situation/conditions

tioi = you
tiou = your, that, there, in your time, in your situation

liai = he/she/it
liau = him/her/its, ...

Até mais!

Leonardo

2012/12/10 Puey McCleary <[log in to unmask]>:
>                 This isn’t entirely what Leonardo is describing, but in
> Khlìjha there is definitely some sound symbolism in that many first person
> concepts (though not all of them) begin with a P- or have a –P- in them,
> and many second person concepts have a T-, and many third person have a K-.

Your P-T-K are my K-T-L. But now I realize that /k/ may be also
sound-symbolically related to 3rd person, so maybe a M-T-L system
would be more intuitive.

Is it just an impression of mine, or /k/ and /m/ really keeps
interchanging its symbolic ideas from one language to another? /m/ is
for 1st person in many languages and /k/ is for interrogative
pronouns/particle in Latin languages and Japanese ("Qual? Que? ka?"),
but /k/ marks 1st person in other languages (Austronesian,
proto-Germanic, and also /g/ in "ego") while /m/ marks interrogative
particles in Chinese (any other?).

BTW, is there any sound symbolism dictionary?