Stuart,

I can give you one out of three: every speech has a URL, e.g.

http://richardlight.org.uk/Plays/shakespeare/id/rdf/631988

Maybe I should include links back from lines to the speech in which they
occur?

Stage directions are treated as "lines" in the XML source (!), and there
is nothing about Quarto vs. Folio.

Richard

--
*Richard Light*