On 15/01/13 21:16, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> It looks to me like an argument in favour of allowing <idno> inside <msItem>.

Adding <idno> to model.msItemPart seems like a vg idea to me

> Alternatively. I am tempting to say "use @corresp", but fear that would bring Wrath upon my head.

Actually, now I think about it, this is not so daft. Both the <msItem>
and the URI are ways of referring to the work of which this is an
instance, so they do correspond in some way, and there is some reciprocity.

> Alternatively again, the next TEI release adds @source to some elements (via an att.source attribute class) for
> a similar purpose (see http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-att.source.html
> for pre-release). maybe <msItem> should be included in the list (currently quote, q, writing)? or is that concept different?

I think the concept is a little different, as we said before. The source
of a quote is not the same as the quote, it's where you might go to find
it. The reverse is not the case.