Hi,

I'm using roma2 from svn r11425. I think that Roma is incorrectly
generating the context of rules for elements in non-TEI namespaces (or
I'm missing some hint that I'm supposed to be giving it).

I'm attaching a minimal test ODD, which includes the elementSpec:
<elementSpec prefix="x" ident="TEST" ns="http://example.com/ns"
mode="add" module="test">
<classes>
<memberOf key="att.global"/>
<memberOf key="model.global"/>
</classes>
<content xmlns:rng="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0">
<rng:oneOrMore>
<rng:ref name="ptr"/>
</rng:oneOrMore>
</content>
<constraintSpec ident="test-1" scheme="isoschematron">
<constraint>
<sch:ns prefix="x" uri="http://example.com/ns"/>
<sch:assert test="true()">Doesn't matter.</sch:assert>
</constraint>
</constraintSpec>
</elementSpec>

The generated RelaxNG has the correct namespace.

However, the relevant generated schematron is:
<pattern id="TEST-constraint-test-1">
<rule context="tei:TEST">
<assert test="true()">Doesn't matter.</assert>
</rule>
</pattern>

where the context is tei:TEST, instead of x:TEST.

Thanks,

--
---
Efraim Feinstein