Martin's points are well made, but most people will get their update to
the framework (schemas, examples and stylesheets) as part of the next
Oxygen release, automatically. Grabbing the oxygen-tei package would
most likely be something only keeners would do. Regular Debian users
with the TEI packages installed will get their updates that way.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Holmes