Great work James!

I downloaded new versions of tei_all.*, and before checking them into
version control checked their license. Am I right in thinking that the
license on these is the same as the "TEI material" license in the footer
of http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html ?

Since these kinds of schemas are commonly included into other projects
and otherwise independently distributed, wouldn't in make sense to
include the licensing information embedded in the files themselves?

cheers
stuart