On 25/01/13 03:58, John P. McCaskey wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Is there a good way to make an <idno> a link? <ref> isn't allowed inside it. It has no @target.

The Example includes
<idno type="DOI">http://dx.doi.org/10.1000/123</idno>
<idno type="URL">http://authority.nzetc.org/463/</idno>
but I don't see how to tag those as URLs.

For non-web addresses, it could be nice to include a link to the cataloging system, something like
<idno type="Wing" xml:base="http://eebo.chadwyck.com/" target="search?bibnum=C695">C695</idno>

-- John
--
John P McCaskey PhD www.johnmccaskey.com [log in to unmask]