On 1/27/2013 1:54 PM, Frédéric Glorieux wrote:
> About milestones for "couillards", I'm not agree. My understanding of
> milestones is the covering of the text with a sectioning scheme
> incompatible with the logical tree, like pages <pb/>, or thematic
> analysis. "couillards" are always compatible with the paragraphs flow,
> and the sections.
For what seems to be this very purpose, The David Livingstone Spectral
Imaging Project uses
   <milestone unit="section" rend="line" />
   <milestone unit="section" rend="2-lines" />
   <milestone unit="section" rend="3-lines" />

Had Livingstone been French, the project might be using
   <milestone unit="section" rend="astérisme" />

-- JPM