On 3 Jan 2013, at 21:46, Louis-Dominique Dubeau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Now, this all works fine (all the expected styles are present), except
> that all the documents I create using teitodocx with this new profile
> have "Normal" for template instead of the Word template T which I used
> to create my customized template.docx file.
>
> Is there a technical reason the Word template information could not be
> preserved? Is there a can of worms here?

i think its simply a  bag of ignorance.  I at least have never investigated
how that link to the template is managed; to be honest, I am not
much of a Word user at the best of times, so am barely aware of what
templates do.

Would any serious Word user be interested in investigating this?
--
Sebastian Rahtz
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz