On 04/01/2013 20:32, Charles W Brickner wrote:
> This is the horse and the hound and the horn
> That belonged to the farmer sowing his corn
> That kept the cock that crowed in the morn
> That woke the priest all shaven and shorn
> That married the man all tattered and torn
> That kissed the maiden all forlorn
> That milked the cow with the crumpled horn
> That tossed the dog that worried the cat
> That killed the rat that ate the malt
> That lay in the house that Jack built.

Which is all very jolly, but does not require any
stack structure.  Now, if we were to adopt a strict
SOV order then things would be different   ;)

Also, of course:
On 04/01/2013 18:36, MorphemeAddict wrote:
[snip]
 > For relative clauses you could use something like this:
 >
 > The boy a bone-having (-hadding?) dog saw.

Yes indeed.  The post-positioned relative clauses must be
replaced by pre-positioned participle phrases.

This the to the his corn sowing and
the in the morn having crowed and
the all shaven and shorn and
the all tattered and torn and
the all forlorn and
the with the crumpled horn and
the the the the in the by Jack built house lying malt having
eaten rat
having killed cat
having worried dog
having tossed cow
having milked maiden
having kissed man
having married priest
having woken cock keeping farmer belonging
horse and the hound and the horn is.

Whether the above is also RPN I'm certain. I guess the best
way to ensure that would be to derive a parse tree and make
a post-order traversal.  I just don't have the time to do that.

--
Ray