Huh. Can't find the one I was looking for, but found this one:

"...so I knew there would have to be lots of pairs like /li/ (high tone) with some respectable meaning, versus perhaps /li/ (low-rising) that might mean ‘wicked’ or ‘stupid’ or ‘smell of a unwashed crotch’ etc.—this promised to be great fun."

Should be "an unwashed crotch".

David Peterson
LCS President
www.conlang.org