Interesting stuff! And I feel less clever about inflecting for
definiteness in Ekmar-Tenkar. :p

I'd already decided that Ekmar-Tenkar would use suffixaufnahme (it's
practically the whole reason for the project). But now I'm seriously
thinking about having that *and* surdéclinaison, and what the
ramifications could be.

Case suffixes. Case suffixes everywhere.