On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:22:46 -0200
Leonardo Castro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Are there nat or conlangs whose words for "depart", "come", "pass",
> "go" and "arrive" are derived from the same root? How does it work?

Mohawk has a verbal root awei 'be in' that expresses entry and exit:
ta-s-at-awei-a't
CISLOCATIVE-2SGT-MIDDLE-be.in-CAUSE 'Come in!'
ia'-s-at-awei-a't
TRANSLOCATIVE-2SGT-MIDDLE-be.in-CAUSE 'Go in!'

A lot of Amerind languages on the Pacific coast are similar.

Incidentally, I had expected something like this in Papuan, where the
number of verbal roots tends to be low, but the examples I have all
distinguish "come' and 'go', even Kalam with less than 100 verbs.