So, I'm stuck at some point on each of 3 projects. This is one of them.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 15:28:45 -0500, neo gu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> PHONOLOGY
>
> I have a phonology sufficient for the content words and basic numbers to all
> be monosyllabic. What I haven't decided is whether the auxiliaries should be
> formed orthogonally or not, i.e. consonant for clause type followed by vowel
> for valence plus coda for direction, such as m-e-k.

The trouble is, I don't like the resulting sentences. For example:

mu zar bleq sa jont cak-let kat
[mu zar blEX sa dZ)Ont tS)ak.lEt kat]
M2 much harmful-to-agent S3 drink chocolate cat
"Drinking chocolate is very bad for a cat."

I think I need a whole new phonology!