I'm not entirely in love with how all the nouns end with consonants.
As for making names, there are long names all around the world, even
European names are often three or four syllables such as Gabriella or
Sebastian. If it really concerns you, there could be smaller or
truncated roots used only in names or the names might be from older
forms of the language or other languages and might have shortened over
time.

--
(This is my signature.)