Even so, it's a little hard to tell when she stops speaking.......

--- On Sun, 1/20/13, Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Quoting dialog
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 7:19 PM

I've been wondering about long stretches of non-dialog myself. My
first thought was to indent dialog and non-dialog differently, or to
have different margins, so that narrative text is full width and
dialog text is in a narrower block, like the HTML "blockquote" tag.

Here's a sample I threw together. I think it looks useable:

http://fiziwig.com/conlang/quotes.html

--gary

--snip--