On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:32:39 -0800
Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I had to think about this for a bit. I would be worried that "Bob
eats asparagus [with a fork]" might imply that bob was eating the
fork. In this sentence the meaning is clear, but those university
cops drinking after midnight a few days back might be a bit confused.

Also, if I automate sentence construction, I want the user to
completely describe the subject before moving to the verb and
completely describe the verb before moving to the object.

Your method, of course, would depend on your goal.

Ralph

--
[log in to unmask]  ==>  Ralph L. De Carli

Have you heard of the new post-neo-modern art style?
They haven't decided what it looks like yet.